In the overcrowded refugee camps in Greece, the people have next to nothing, tensions often flare up and there is little hope for the future. They are hard places to be. But God has opened a door for Reach Beyond to reach out to these forgotten people.
By donating, you are helping us to support this new and growing outreach. For example, your gift today could allow us to:
- Send much-needed teams to volunteer in and around the camps
- Purchase and distribute sanitation devices (£1 each) to help women and children stay safe at night
- Partner with a local NGO to distribute food and water to the people
- Respond strategically to the other needs of people in the camps
- Provide simple medical care and advice to women and children
Reach Beyond is building relationships in and around the camps, demonstrating and sharing God’s love among the refugees. Please pray that God's peace would be experienced through the words and deeds of those going to serve.
If you or someone you know is interested in joining a team, please get in touch. We are looking for people to volunteer for a week, a couple of months or even to live and serve the refugees for 1-2 years. We’d love to hear from you. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Give via CAF today